The PVC decking can replace wooden decking and wood preservative decking to be long-time used in outdoor, indoor,port, dock, seaside, wetlands, water platform, park roads, and many other landscaping and municipal projects.
For the truly discerning homeowner Cellular PVC Vinyl Decking offers all of the advantages of composite decking, with none of the drawbacks. Like Seven Trust can replicate tropical hardwood decking without the worry of staining, splintering or maintenance.
Advantages of PVC decking
1. Because the deck boards are made of 100% cellular PVC, none of the potential problems exist as with products that are solid wood decking or wood composite decking.
2. PVC decking can be installed with a hidden fastener system, and is the perfect choice for pool decking and marine decking, as the absence of wood means no swelling, rot, or mold.
3. Environmental friendly, recyclable.Natural wood appearance, but less timber problems.Low maintenance, easy installation. Just using the adhesive.
4. Safe for bare feet. No cracking, warping and splitting.Dimension stability against moisture and temperature.Have high degree of UV and color stability.
5. Well done of termites, insects and moldy-proof.High waterproofing, fireproofing, low endothermic nature.Light weight, but reasonable structure, so not easier to crack.